Sunday, August 12, 2012

I love funny ecards!

Update(3/21/13)
After a long day I spent too long on Pinterest resulting in too short of a night...


Update(12/10/12)
First of all, Happy Birthday to my mom! The best of the best, I am so blessed to have her <3
Second of all,

A great rule to live by :)



Update(9/17/12):
This has happened to me a lot so I decided to make an ecard of it and see who else agrees with me! :)
Hope you're smiling!


Original Post:
I don't know how often you go on Pinterest, but I do almost every day.  One of my favorite things is going to the humor page.  Trust me, something will make you crack up, probably a lot actually.  This weekend my family took a trip to the beach, it was wonderful!  On the way to dinner one night I was saying how tired I was despite the fact that all we had done was relax on the beach all day!  My dad knows about all those funny ecards out there (mostly because I tell him about most of the ones I find oh so humorous) so he said that that would make a good one... and I agreed!  So here it is, my first ecard:


Hope this made you laugh, or at least smile :)

Hope you enjoy what is left of the weekend!  

Follow me on Pinterest: KraftieKatie

No comments:

Post a Comment