Thursday, August 29, 2013

Get new features added to Pinterest!


Have you ever been on Pinterest and thought "Oh I wish they had a feature where..."? Well I have and I've just discovered a way to tell Pinterest about your heart's desires!

Go to the help page on Pinterest:



Search for your idea: (my current wish is to have "sub boards", more on that in a second)



Click on the search result of your choosing:



Read the description to make sure its what you want and click Me Too!:



Confirm your vote gets counted:



It really is that easy and I had no idea they had this feature!  This makes me love Pinterest even more (if that's possible) as a company because this shows they care about their customers and want to make the site what WE want!  So awesome!

So anyways if you want to skip the above steps, go to this link:
https://en.help.pinterest.com/entries/21918998-Sub-boards

I really really REALLY want Pinterest to have sub boards.  This feature would mean being able to categorize your pins within your boards.

For example, I have a board for cards - if there were sub boards I could have Christmas, Halloween, Birthday, etc. boards within the cards board.

If I were creating the feature myself (and how I assume they would too) you would click on your, for this example, cards board and that would bring you to a page with more boards (the Christmas, Halloween, Birthday, etc. boards).

Simillarly if you were going to Pin something you would select cards board and then have the option to pick which sub board it would go into.

So if you, like me, would LOVE this feature, go to this link:
https://en.help.pinterest.com/entries/21918998-Sub-boards
And click Me Too! to vote.

Just think of the possibilities!



Keep calm and Pin On graphic from: www.empowernetwork.com
All screen shots and Pinterest logo from: Pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment