Sunday, August 10, 2014

Simple College Packing List

Its that time of year again!  Back to school!

Love it or hate it - it is almost here and for those of you heading to college (first time or otherwise) you gotta get packin'!

Since I need to start packing myself I decided to make a simple list and share it!

This list is more of a starting point than an all-inclusive list.  Sometimes those super long lists can be too overwhelming!  This one is a great place to get yourself started and I'm sure you'll think of more as you go.  If I left out anything major leave me a note in the comments and I'll add it!


Of course I had to make it pretty :) Have to make packing fun in any way you can!

I'm fairly seasoned in this whole packing for college/going to college deal so PLEASE ask me questions in the comments if you're feeling unsure of anything!

Click here for some decor ideas to get you started.
Click here for the BEST binder covers!
Click here for customized keychains, makeup bags, pencil pouches, and totes!


Happy Packing!




No comments:

Post a Comment